Saturday, April 23, 2022
at the Washington State Spring Fair in Puyallup
Registration starts at 8:30 AM
Meeting starts at 9:00 AM
Check in starts at 8:30 AM and the Program will begin at 9:00 AM. This
is a terrific opportunity for Fair Staff, Boards Superintendents and
Volunteers to acquire needed training, discussion on common concerns,
networking with other fair communities from across the state and get a
behind the scenes tour of the Washington State Spring Fair.
The Day will included:
- How do we find qualified judges and create judging criteria our guests understand?
- Time with the WA State Veterinarian Office, Dr Amber Itle, VMD, MS WA State Veterinarian
- Animal Disease Trace-ability pilot project using RFID tags in
exhibition swine. Presented by David Hecimovich, Department of
- Helping Volunteers Feel appreciated “Keeping Volunteers” – The Little Things
- Department of Agriculture Fair Commissioners Session
- Youth Programs
- Making the Fair and Fair Departments Attractive
- How to keep the Fair, Fair Departments, and competitions relevant for the next generation of Fair goers
- Time to Network
- Behind the Scenes Tour of the Washington State Spring Fair
- Silent Auction
Hotels information (Below)
There are two options to stay at when attending the
WSFA Management Team Meeting and Super School
Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma / Puyallup $167.00/night
1515 South Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371
Across the Street from the
Fairgrounds a walk of about 4 – 6 Blocks
to the Entrance of the Fairgrounds, that we will be using for these
620 South Hill Park Drive
Puyallup, WA 98373
2 Miles away from the Fairgrounds
Fairly easy commute to the Fairgrounds
- Reservations will be made online/by individual call in no later than Monday, March 28, 2022
- After this date, your room inventory will fall out of our
system, and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to extend the group
room rate to any future reservations.
- Attendees are able to make reservations by visiting the following link online Washington State Fairs Association Guestrooms, Best Western Premier Puyallup or by calling our hotel directly at 253-848-1500
- Please note: The booking link will only work for the dates listed on the agreement: April 21st - 24th, 2022.
Should you have any guests that would like to make reservations outside
of these dates, they will need to call the hotel directly.
- Please note you need to put in the night or nights
you are staying to get the WSFA rate. Rates showing before you do this
will be generated for the dates shown before you edit for your stay.
- Please remember you must reserve your hotel room by Monday, March 28, to get this rate.
- Booking link online Washington State Fairs Association Guestrooms, Best Western Premier Puyallup
If you have any questions please email the WSFA office at email@example.com
or call 360-269-9971.
See you in April.
Gale Sobolesky, WSFA Executive Secretary